MAINTENANCE TIPS OF A PARTY BIKE
Tips Party Bike
The following sections are already explained in the Instruction Manual
- Description of the features.
- Inspection prior to the operation of the machine.
- Checking the functions.
- Instructions for use.
At the section 5.-Instructions for use, basic instructions are given for the proper maintenance of the vehicle, on each journey or as deemed convenient, of the following points:
- Lights and indicators.
- Regulation of the seats.
- Tire pressure.
- Status of brake pads and brake shoes
- Warning signs.
- Battery charge.
- Grease the transmission gears.
- Chains tension.
- Check the tightening of the pinion.
- Oil from the components of the steering.
- To grease the gears is better the liquid grease, the teflon or vegetable oils, it is more difficult for dust to adhere than conventional grease.
- Coat the axles of the transmission with oil to prevent the rusting.
- Check the tightening of the fastening screws of the axes that are in the bearing bridges.
- Check the tightening of all screews.
- Park the bike under cover, otherwise the woods and the electrical installation (especially) will suffer a fast deterioration, being able to cause faults.